Our Staff Accountant is to serve on the front lines as the face of TrackVia’s finance organization. Every day you’ll interact with smart business people from all kinds of companies to solve real world business problems.
In this position, you’ll have great impact not only on our current and prospective customers, but you’ll also play a key role in facilitating customer success, and growth. If you enjoy a collaborative and lively work environment, you will excel here!
- Daily accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense reimbursement, purchasing requests, etc.
- Month end close work papers including system, bank, and credit card reconciliations, accrual calculations, deferred revenue release, fixed asset and inventory reconciliations and adjustments.
- Preparation of journal entries for review
- Preparation of wire/ACH templates and payments
- Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Provides assistance with customer account review and reconciliations
- Assistance with audits and board reporting
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting
- 2+ years general accounting experience
- Knowledge of operational accounting processes
- Must be able to meet or exceed deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Experience in Quickbooks, SFDC, and advanced Excel skills
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to CAREERS@TRACKVIA.COM.