TrackVia is seeking a Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst to coordinate, develop, and drive operational insights for the sales and marketing team based in our Denver CO HQ. The candidate will be primarily responsible for operational reporting for sales and marketing, including system monitoring dashboards/reports, seller/marketer dashboards/reports, sales forecasts, sales segment analysis, sales/marketing lead to pipe analysis, sales/marketing status reports, adhoc sales/marketing reporting. The candidate will report to the EVP Sales and coordinate with various departments to ensure business metrics are being developed and delivered on a timely basis.
Coordinate with Sales/Marketing leaders to scope and report on critical business metrics and manage all reporting and communication to company executives and board of directors.
• Manage existing and design new sales and marketing operational dashboards, sales status report templates and ad-hoc reports to ensure sales and sales leaders have the operational insights to manage their business
• Collaborate with Finance to ensure accurate customer and prospect data, along with revenue and billing information
• Diagnose gaps in process, tracking, and systems that prevent effective and timely measurement and coordinate with sales enablement and marketing operations teams.
• Work to identify and build process improvements that drive sales productivity.
• Administer and manage sales and marketing systems, including in Salesforce.com, Eloqua/Pardot, Outreach, RainKing and other underlying systems.
• Track and report on specific actions that drive sales growth that is consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization;
• Setup, maintain, and modify sales territories and provide comprehensive analysis of territory plans and goals
• Implement processes and controls that ensure effective pipeline management and drive forecast predictability and attainment of sales targets
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) (MBA a plus)
• 3-5 years of sales analysis and sales operations background, reporting to and working with the VP Sales
• Hands-on reporting and user admin experience with Salesforce.com
• Must have exceptionally strong Excel, PowerPoint, and general system knowledge
• Strong hands-on experience with dashboards and metrics
• Strong communication and relationship building skills within sales, marketing, and finance departments
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification, analysis, action planning, and execution
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work cross functionally with all levels of a company, particularly executive management
• High energy, results-oriented achiever, and a team player
• Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive organizational change
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to CAREERS@TRACKVIA.COM.