TrackVia is a modern, mobile workflow management platform. We help companies acquire, analyze and take action on their critical and complex processes and workflows. Users create applications in TrackVia that work the way they do – and better address their unique, individual needs. Nothing excites us more than working with and talking to our customers.
We’re looking for talented iOS developers who want to make a difference. As a full-time paid summer intern working with the TrackVia team, you’ll work directly on the iOS applications that our customers use every day.
What You Will Do
• Get real experience with software design, development, and testing
• Work with the tools we use to develop commercial software including Swift, XCode, Git, Fastlane, Cocoapods, Jenkins, and TrackVia
• Work with cutting edge libraries such as Alamofire, Moya, Rx Swift, Realm
• Integrate with RESTful API’s to build services and behavior
• Collaborate with team members to design and develop great mobile experiences
• Enrolled in a Master’s or Bachelor’s program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related discipline
• Maintains a 3.0 GPA or greater (please include on resume)
• Have previous experience working with iOS and Swift
• Passionate about making great software and products
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A fun loving self motivated individual with a strong work ethic
• Fit in with our ‘best place to work’ culture of fun with results
• Is an American Citizen or Green Card Holder
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to CAREERS@TRACKVIA.COM.