Location: Greater Denver Area, LoDo
Experience: 2-5 years
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Required: 4 year degree
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will directly influence sales success and company growth. Each BDR receives extensive training in consultative selling allowing for representatives to refine their skills and further their career in sales.
• Qualifying and producing quality leads for Account Executives through outbound and inbound prospecting.
• Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to and including, C-Level Executives.
• Analyzing prospects’ business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
• Initiate and facilitate lead generation and pipeline that increase sales close ratios.
• Execute on marketing initiatives to drive new business
Desired Experience and Skills
• Strong prospecting, lead creation and presentation skills
• Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
• Entrepreneurial—exhibiting creativity, drive, passion for growing our business
• Experience with Salesforce.com a strong plus
• Knowledge of Software as a Solution (SaaS) concepts and solutions
• Intensely driven and self-motivated to achieve results
• Some sales experience preferred
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to CAREERS@TRACKVIA.COM.