*We are not currently hiring for this position but please check back in the future if you think you’d be a good fit!*
TrackVia is seeking a pre sales consultant to help position and demonstrate the value of our mobile workflow management platform. The candidate will help account executives work through a consultative sales process to determine TrackVia’s value proposition, create a vision for the prospective customer, differentiate TrackVia’s platform, and establish credibility. They will develop target account plans to drive additional pipeline through outbound lead generation, and effectively manage the opportunity funnel from initial opportunity through to close. The candidate should have creativity, solution selling skills, and B2B sales consulting experience in order to position TrackVia’s configurable solution to business sponsors in a variety of verticals and use cases. Experience in workflow management, BPM software, or other configurable platforms targeted to business executives is a plus. TrackVia is a high growth, SaaS company located in downtown Denver, CO.
- Work through business discovery sessions jointly with the sales executive and the prospect to define the business problem and establish the value proposition
- Communicate and demonstrate the vision of the TrackVia platform
- Conduct workshops and Proof of Concepts with prospects
- Understand competitive landscape in order to effectively differentiate the TrackVia solution
- Work with implementation group to establish high level project plans and phased implementation strategies
- Participate in the development of new solution/service ideas and sales strategies as needed
- Participate in trade shows and presentations to industry/customer groups
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS), engineering degree preferred. MBA a plus
- 3-5 years proven experience in SaaS B2B software applications. Working with workflow management/BPM software solutions is a plus.
- Successfully applied solution selling methodologies and principles throughout a consultative sales process targeted to business users and executives.
- Ability to work in a team environment and partner effectively with the sales lead throughout the sales cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts (MySQL preferred)
- High energy, results-oriented achiever, and a team player
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive revenue
To apply for this position, please send your resume to CAREERS@TRACKVIA.COM.