Business Development Representative
*Currently not hiring for this position but please check back in the future if it looks like a good fit!*
Location: Greater Denver Area, LoDo
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Required: 4 year degree
Job Description: As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will directly influence sales success and company growth. Each BDR receives extensive training in value-based selling allowing for representatives to refine their skills and further their career in sales.
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for Account Executives through outbound prospecting.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to and including, C-Level Executives.
- Analyzing prospects’ business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Initiate and facilitate lead generation and pipeline that increase sales close ratios.
- Execute on marketing initiatives to drive new business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong prospecting, lead creation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Entrepreneurial—exhibiting creativity, drive, passion for growing our business
- Experience with Salesforce.com a strong plus
- Knowledge of Software as a Solution (SaaS) concepts and solutions
- Intensely driven and self-motivated to achieve results
- Some sales experience preferred
To apply for this position, please send your resume to CAREERS@TRACKVIA.COM